KPCL Recruitment 2017: Online exam date for AE, JE and other posts released
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited, KPCL is government owned company of the Karnataka state. It is engaged in the electrical power generating service in Karnataka. KPCL has released a notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for 348 posts of assistant engineers and junior assistants in civil, electrical and mechanical.
KPCL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 14 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 61 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 05 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation): 60 Posts
5. Junior Engineer (Civil): 12 Posts
6. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 97 Posts
7. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 56 Posts
8. Chemist: 07 Posts
9. Chemical Supervisor: 36 Posts
What's the age limit?
The age limit of candidates should be 18 to 40 years for SC/ ST/ Cat I, for other details, candidates should refer official notification for details.
Any application fees?
Yes, an application fee of Rs 500 for general category and Rs 250 for SC/ST/ category-I candidates plus postal service charges of Rs 15.
How to apply?
The candidates can submit their application online by visiting the official website karnatakapower.com.
The last date of submitting online applications is by August 18.
Candidates will have to attend the written test in any one of the following 6 centers - Bengaluru, Ballary, Belagavi, Kalaburgi, Mysuru and Shivamogga.