One.in Digitech Media Pvt. Ltd., (hereinafter referred as "One.in" which expression shall, unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include its affiliates, parent company, legal representatives and permitted assigns) provides you, i.e. the user (hereinafter referred to as the "User") with access to content, resources, tools for communication, public forums, commerce platforms, and other services through its websites and all mobile applications (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
The Terms of Service contained in this document govern the Service and its usage by the Users. These Terms of Service shall include all amendments thereto, related policies, operating rules, etc., as may be published by One.in on its websites or mobile applications, from time to time.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE
- MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
User is solely responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service including all changes/modifications if any incorporated by One.in from time to time. Continued use of the Service by the User, shall constitute his/her agreement to all the extant Terms of Service.
- MODIFICATION TO THE SERVICE
One.in reserves the right to modify, transfer or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any part of thereof, without any obligation to give any prior notice to the User. The User agrees that One.in shall not be liable to the User or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service.
- THE SERVICE
The Services are intended solely for the purpose of providing the Users with an index of content that is matching their search criteria and is publicly available across selected third party sites. The User shall use the Services for making a choice using the content index and for any purchase pursuant thereto, the User shall be redirected to the third party site (hereinafter referred to as the "Purpose"). Under no circumstance does One.in sell any goods or services through its websites or mobile applications as part of its Services.
One.in uses spiders and other web-crawlers to use content and images from different third party sites solely for the Purpose, but does not create caches or archives of such content or images. One.in agrees that no automated system or spiders used to access third party sites shall hamper or reduce the speed and performance of third party servers lower than the speed at which such third party servers are handling messages sent by users using a conventional on-line web browser.
- USE OF SERVICE
The technology and the software underlying our websites / mobile applications and the Services is the property of One.in. The User agrees not to copy, modify, transfer, distribute or reverse engineer the technology or software underlying One.in’s websites/mobile applications or the Services.
User shall abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Service. User agrees not to download any feature of the Service made available on the websites / mobile applications. User agrees not to falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of images or other material made available on the websites/mobile applications.
For more detail on the intellectual property rights in relation to the Service, please refer to the Section on Intellectual Property Rights herein.
One.in also disclaims any liability for the content which is retrieved from third party sites and is not liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any such content, or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, or for any damages arising therefrom.
One.in’s websites and the mobile applications may contain links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and advertisers. Since One.in is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents, Users should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or webmaster of such site.
- USER CREATED CONTENT
The User shall be responsible and liable for the content posted/created by him/her on One.in’s website(s) and/or mobile application(s).
The Service may include the capability to like, post reviews, make comments, and other features that allow feedback, comments and input of content by the User. While One.in does not control the content posted by the User, it reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the messages, comments, etc. that it, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws or any other applicable laws, or otherwise unacceptable, and to terminate User’s access to and use of the Services.
By submitting content on any of the aforementioned forums, Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless One.in from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any liability due to content posted by the User.
By submitting content on the websites and/or mobile applications, the User is granting One.in a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the content in whole or in part, and in any form.
- REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
- As part of the subscription or usage of the Services or account creation process, User may be required create login credentials by selecting a password and providing an e-mail address. User shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself as required by the Service's subscription form (such data being the "Registration Information "). User shall be solely responsible for this Registration Information and under no condition is One.in liable for their authenticity, correctness, loss or theft;
- User shall maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, One.in has the right to terminate the User account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service;
- User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any User accounts created and passwords and agrees to immediately notify One.in of any unauthorized use of passwords or accounts or any other breach of security;
- User shall not use another's account without permission;
- User shall exit from his/her account at the end of each session and acknowledges that failure to do so, may result in unauthorized use of account;
- User shall follow all local applicable laws regarding age limits for subscription to the Services or any part thereof;
- User is responsible for all usage or activity of and through his/her account on the Service, including use of the account by any third party. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of the User’s account, at One.in’s sole discretion, and One.in may refer the User to appropriate law enforcement agencies;
- One.in and/or third parties may, from time to time, send email messages to Users containing advertisements, special promotions, and other marketing materials ("Email Marketing Programs") based on the agreed terms between One.in and its selected partner(s). One.in also offers Users permission-based email services. Users must decide to "opt-in" to our email services during the registration process or through a link on the One.in site before they receive any email services, newsletters, special promotions or other marketing materials ("Opt-In Email Programs"). One.in has the right to partner with any email marketers to provide these Email Marketing Programs or Opt-In Email Programs;
- User agrees not to use the Service to:
- Obstruct or hinder the use and enjoyment of the Service by other Users;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations having the force of law;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or defy any requirements, regulations or guidelines of networks connected to the Service;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, damaging, intimidating, hostile, offensive, harassing, defamatory, improper, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another's privacy, caste related, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload files that contain viruses, worms, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs designed to disrupt, damage or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunications equipment or property of another;
- Stalk or otherwise harass other Users or collect or store personal data about other Users;
- Reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion, use or access of the Service;
- harm minors in any way;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under any contractual relationship.
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other Users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- User shall not use One.in websites or mobile applications to engage in any illegal activities.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property rights relating to the websites and mobile applications and the technology underlying the same exclusively belong to One.in and are protected under the applicable Indian laws.
- Notwithstanding the above, all copyright, trademarks, logos, service marks and other intellectual property rights (“Third Party IP”) relating to any content or image uploaded in connection with the Services is owned or controlled by third parties and One.in is uploading such content or image to be used only for the Purpose. The User agrees not to use any Third Party IP or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any other mark or source identifier included on the websites / mobile applications and the Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary marks in connection with such Third Party IP.
- One.in grants permission to the Users only for accessing and make use of the Service for the Purpose and the User agrees not to, directly or indirectly download or modify / alter / change / amend / vary / transform / revise / translate / copy / publish / distribute or otherwise disseminate any content on Service, or any portion of it; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in the Service, either directly or indirectly, except with the express written consent of One.in. The User must not retain any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium except for the purposes of using the same for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for use in furtherance of the Purpose.
- If as a User you believe that your intellectual property-protected work was posted on One.in’s website or mobile application in a manner that infringes or threatens to infringe your intellectual property in such work, you may submit an infringement notification. These requests should only be submitted by the owner of the Third Party IP or an agent authorized to act on his/her behalf.1 The fastest and simplest way to notify us of alleged intellectual property infringement is via our webform. However, any false claim by a User may result in the termination of User account and suspension of Services.
- SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Services or part thereof may be made available to the User upon subscription by the User for the same. Even if certain Services are currently being offered by One.in, free of charge, the User agrees and acknowledges that in future the subscription of the Service may carry a subscription fee or charge.
- One.in reserves the right at any time to increase/decrease/apply/diminish the subscription fee for access to portions of the Services or the Services as a whole. However, in no event will the User be charged for access to the Services unless One.in obtains his/her prior agreement to subscribe to such Service(s).
- If at any time One.in requires a subscription fee for portions of the Services that are now free, One.in will give the User an advance notice of such fees. Thereafter, the User may cancel his/her account at any time. All fees and charges shall be billed to and paid by the User. User shall pay all applicable taxes relating to use of the Services through his/her account.
- Additional Costs
If the subscription for certain Service includes access to areas that contain other products, the User may have to pay additional fees to fully access those products. These additional charges will be clearly stated. When the User uses the Service, he/she may incur other additional charges, such as telecommunications fees, data fees or service provider fees. User is solely responsible for paying all such charges.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
One.in AND ITS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. One.in EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. One.in DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES. One.in DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS PURCHASED ON THIRD PARTY SITES PURSUANT TO THE SERVICE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SERVICE.
Notwithstanding the above, no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by One.in as to the (a) accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation; (b) that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the quality of any goods, services, or other material purchased from third party sites pursuant to using the Service will meet your expectations or requirements; or (d) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- One.in shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, exemplary, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, damages (including, without limitation, damage to the User’s computer system damages for loss of profits or damages for loss of business) whether such claim is based in warranty, contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of One.in’s websites/mobile applications and Services, with the delay or inability to use One.in’s websites/mobile applications and Services, with the interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service, or with the unauthorized use of any content made available as a feature of the Services on One.in websites/mobile applications .
- CONTACTING THE USER
If the User indicates on the subscription form that he/she wants to receive such information,
- One.in will allow certain third party vendors to provide him/her with information about their products and services; and
- One.in may disclose information about the User’s usage and demographics, provided that it will not reveal the User’s personal identity in connection with the disclosure of such information.
One.in may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend the User’s access to all or part of the Services for any reason, including, without limitation, breach or assignment of these Terms of Service. One.in reserves the right to block IPs from accessing its server(s).