How to download TNTET 2017 Certificate Of Marks
New Delhi, July 23: The TNTET 2017 Certificate Of Marks have been released. The same is available on the official website.
TNTRB had held Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Paper I written examination was on April 29, 2017. 2,41,555 Candidates had appeared for the written examination, TN TET - Paper - I.
Candidates can download TN TET 2017 certificate of marks from the Teachers Recruitment Board official website within one month.
For any information candidates can contact information centre help line numbers. 044-28272455, 7373008144, 7373008134.
"Teachers Recruitment Board reserves the right to correct any errors that may have crept in," said a statement released by TN TRB. The TNTET 2017 Certificate of Marks are available on trb.tn.nic.in.
How to download TNTET 2017 Certificate of Marks:
- Go to trb.tn.nic.in
- Click on " TNTET 2017 Paper -I Certificate of Marks" link given on homepage
- Click on "Next" link given on next page
- Click on " Click here for Certificate of Marks " when next page open
- Enter your certificate, enter your Roll No. & Date of birth
- Click on "search results", then download your Certificate of Marks
- Take a printout