New Delhi, Aug 21: Several persons have asked how much money had been spent on Prime Minister, Narendra Modi's fitness challenge video. In an official response, it has been said that not a single paisa was spent on making the video.
The PMO in an official reply to an RTI application said that no expenditure was incurred for making the video. The reply was published by news site, mention.com.
'No expenditure has been incurred on (the) filming of the video posted by Shri Narendra Modi. The video was filmed at the Prime Minister's Residence. The videography was done by the PMO cameraman. Nothing has been procured for the video,' the PMO said.
This is however not the first time that this issue has cropped up. Some reports had gone on to suggest that Rs 35 lakh had been spent on the video. However Union Minister, Rajyavardhan Rathore had said that no money was spent on the video. It was recorded by a PMO videographer, he had also said.