Chandigarh: Fire breaks out in 1st floor of Haryana Civil Secretariat

Posted By:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

    Fire breaks out on the first floor of Haryana Civil Secretariat in Chandigarh on Thursday. Following reports of the fire, two fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

    Chandigarh: Fire breaks out in 1st floor of Haryana Civil Secretariat

    The fire is currently under control. Flames reportedly erupted in a tin shed on the first floor, which housed discarded furniture etc.

    "Fire broke out in the tin shed on the first floor. While the exact reason cannot be ascertained yet, its seems to be a case of sparking due to short-circuit," Fire officer Madan Lal Sharma said.

    OneIndia News

    For Breaking News from Oneindia
    Get instant news updates throughout the day.

    X
    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more