UP: Two die after inhaling poisonous gas

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Jaunpur, Aug 6: Two people died after inhaling poisonous gas, which was oozing out of the wells at separate locations in Khuthan area here today.

Phoolchand Yadav (45) stepped into a dried well at Khuthan village to repair the pumping set, where he succumbed due to presence of some fatal gas in it.

Similarly, Ankur Yadav (15) also died of safocation after he slipped into the dry well at Saidpanauli village and inhaled the poisonous gas, police said.

The matter was reported to fire-fighters, who immediately reached the spot and removed the poisonous gas from the wells.

The bodies have been sent for postmortem.


Please Wait while comments are loading...