7 year old boy electrocuted to death in UP
Muzaffarnagar, July 14: A seven-year-old boy was electrocuted to death and two other children were injured when they came in contact with an electricity pole in Chapar village here, police said today.
The incident took place last evening when the children were playing outside their houses, they said.
The deceased was identified as Ayan, police said, adding that Zoya (8) and Mudasir (6) were injured in the incident.
Villagers have accused power officials of negligence, they said.
For more Lucknow news, Click here