TS Police SI Hall Ticket 2018: Download available now, read important instructions
New Delhi, Aug 17: The TS Police SI Hall Ticket 2018 has been released. It is also available on the official website.
The written test is to be held on August 26 2018. The hall tickets can be downloaded only till August 24 2018 midnight.
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board had issued a notification on May 31, 2018 for direct recruitment of 1217 vacancies of SCT SI Civil and / or equivalent posts.
The Preliminary Written Test of the recruitment process of SCT SI Civil and / or equivalent posts is scheduled to be held from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, on Sunday , August 26, 2018.
All the candidates who have successfully uploaded their applications can download the Hall Tickets for Preliminary Written Test (PWT) from 8:00 am on August 16 onwards till 12:00 midnight on August 24, 2018 by logging into their respective accounts on the TSLPRB website: www.tslprb.in by entering their credentials.
After downloading the Hall Tickets, candidates are advised to take printout of the same, preferably on A4 size paper on both the sides (so that the Hall Ticket is available on a single sheet paper). Though it is not mandatory to take the printout in colour, printout taken in colour nevertheless provides better visibility when compared to monochrome (black and white) printout.
Paste (do not use staples /pins) your passport photograph (whose digital copy was earlier uploaded along with the Application Form) on the admit card printout at the designated place provided in the left-bottom area of the first page of the Hall Ticket, as without the photograph you will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates shall go through all the Instructions given on the reverse (other side) of the Hall Ticket carefully, in their own interest and comply with them scrupulously. Certain important Instructions are reproduced below, for the benefit of the Candidates -
- Candidates are advised to visit their Centre of Examination one day prior to the actual Date of Examination and make sure about their Examination Centre. No traveling expenses will be paid for the journey, if any performed, to take the Test
- Candidate's passport photograph has to be fastened at the designated place provided in the Hall Ticket. Otherwise, Hall Ticket will not be accepted and Admission to Examination will be denied
- Candidates will be permitted into the Examination Hall one hour prior to the commencement of the examination. Candidates will not be allowed into the Examination Hall, if they are late even by a minute after commencement of the examination
- Candidates should not bring any electronic or other gadgets including Mobile / Cellular Phones, Tablets, Pen Drives, Bluetooth Devices, Wrist-Watches, Watch Calculators, Log Tables, Wallets, Purses, Notes, Charts, loose sheets or recording instruments strapped to the body or in the pockets. Candidates, particularly women are advised not to come for the examination wearing Jewelry or carrying Handbags / Jholas /Pouches etc. No Cloak Room / Storage Facility to safeguard any valuables or belongings of the Candidates is available at the Examination Centres
- Candidates shall carry only Black / Blue Ball Point Pens and Hall Ticket into the Examination Hall
- Digital Image and Fingerprint/s (Biometrics) will be collected during the Test in the Examination Hall. Therefore, Candidates are advised not to have mehendi, temporary tattoos or any obstructive materialcovers on their fingers which may hamper the recording of Biometrics
- OMR Answer Sheet will not be valued if the Candidate writes any irrelevant matter, symbols, religious marks, prayers or identification marks on any part of OMR Answer Sheet as it amounts to malpractice
- Question Paper Booklet is printed in 2 languages viz., English-Telugu or English-Urdu. In case of any doubt or ambiguity in any question, then the English version will be considered to be the correct version
- Adoption of any kind of unfair means or any act of impersonation during the Examination will render the Candidate liable for invalidation of his / her OMR Answer Sheet and will forfeit the claim of appearing in the test besides being liable for criminal action
- Hall Ticket must be preserved till the final conclusion of the process of Recruitment. The TS Police SI Hall Ticket 2018 is available for download on tslprb.in.