The MMRCL or Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation has invited online applications for winter internship 2017-2018. Here is how to check your eligibility.
Seats are open for an internship in Finance, Human Resource, Projects (Civil Engineering), Urban Transport Planning / Public relations / Land & R&R / Environment and Systems (Electrical / Information Technology) departments. Interested candidates should note that 'Interns will not be provided with any stipend/ remuneration/ reimbursement towards expenses on travel/ food/ accommodation etc for the internship period.'
Candidates can submit their application by post to MMRC, BKC Office or else can also email them at email@example.com latest by 11 December 2017. 'Applicants must produce endorsement letter / 'No Objection Certificate' (NOC) from the concerned HOD / Training & Placement Cell of their institute/college in prescribed format of MMRCL.'
- Inter CA, CA Fresher
- MBA, MMS, PGDM, BMS in HR
- M.Tech / B.Tech - Civil (Final year)
- Graduate in Civil Engineering or Architecture/Planning and pursuing PG; ME or M. Tech
- Graduate in any field and pursuing PG in Mass media, Mass Communications, and PR
- Graduate in any Discipline and pursuing PG MA / MS (2 semesters completed)
- Graduate in Engineering/Planning and pursuing PG; MSc/ M.Tech( 2 semesters completed)
- M.Tech / B.Tech -Elec , Electronics, IT or MCA / MBA-IT (Final year)