Tripura Police Recruitment Alert 2019: Now, apply for 1488 Riflemen posts
Agartala, Mar 11: Tripura Police Riflemen & Tradesmen has invited applications for the post of Riflemen (General Duty) and Riflemen (Tradesmen - Water Carriers, Sweepers, Cook, Dhobi and Barber) for India Reserve (IR) Battalions against inside and outside quota on temporary basis.
The candidates are advised to apply for the post on or before June 8, 2019. There are1488 total vacancies in Riflemen (General Duty & Tradesmen). Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website of Tripura Police.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2019 - Vacancy Details:
Riflemen (General Duty) (Male & Female):
- Inside State quota - SC Riflemen (General Duty) - 1013 (230-SC, 419-ST, 365-UR)
- Outside State quota - Riflemen (General Duty) - 337
Riflemen (Tradesmen) (Male & Female):
- Inside State quota - Cook - 36 posts; Water Carrier - 22 posts; Barber -11 posts; Dhobi - 13 posts; Sweeper - 23 posts
- Outside State quota - Cook - 12 posts; Water Carrier - 8posts; Barber -3 posts; Dhobi - 3 posts; Sweeper - 7 posts
- Application submission begins - 9th March 2019
- Last date for receipt of offline application - 8th June 2019
Age: Between 18- 23 years age as on July 1, 2019, is eligible for the examination.
- Riflemen (General Duty): Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Riflemen (Tradesmen): same as the above with two years of work experience in respective trades.
- Male: 170 cms
- Female: 157 cms