One more dead after inhaling poisonous gas, toll rises to four

Posted By: Pti
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Hardoi, Jan 30 (PTI) One more person died afterinhaling poisonous gas emanating from a ruptured gas pipelineof a private chemical factory here, taking the toll to foursince yesterday, officials said today.

Pramod Shukla (40), who was referred to Lucknow in aserious condition died at the trauma centre during treatmentlate last night, they said.

Pramod worked in a factory close to Amit Chemicals,where the gas leaked during shifting of pipelines yesterday.

Three persons, including a woman, were killed andfifteen others taken ill following leakage in gas line of aprivate chemical factory in Sandila industrial area yesterday,which was later sealed by the authorities.

Sri Ram (50), Mhole (45) and Indrana (44) died due toleakage in gas line of the chemical factory while fifteenothers were taken ill of whom 12 were rushed to the traumacentre of KGMU hospital in the state capital.

A case was registered against the owner of thefactory, B N Lal, his son Amit Srivastava and an engineer,Shailendra in this connection.

Please Wait while comments are loading...