The top 20 online questions of 2010
Here are the top 20 searched-for questions of 2010:
1. Why is England so bad at football?
2. Is the X-Factor fixed?
3. What is the Government going to cut next?
4. Who is Justin Bieber?
5. Did I vote for the right party?
6. Do all footballers cheat?
7. Should I buy an iPad?
8. What is Glee?
9. Why didn't Coleen leave Wayne?
10. Will Big Brother ever come back?
11. Why didn't Cheryl put Gamu through?
12. Where can I buy a micro pig?
13. Will I still get child benefit?
14. How are the Chilean miners surviving?
15. Where is the ash cloud?
16. Why did that woman put the cat in the bin?
17. When will the recession end?
18. Who killed Archie Mitchell?
19. Where can I buy a vuvuzela?
20. Where is Raoul Moat?
"Obviously with the volume of enquiries we receive on a daily basis it would be impossible to talk about all of them, so we have chosen to pick out some of the more prominent and frequent questions posed by Brits," the Daily Mail quoted spokeswoman Nadia Kelly as saying.