Four injured while fixing switchboard

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Mumbai, Oct 25 (UNI) Two workers were critically injured and two others received burn injuries while they were fixing a repaired 10-15 volt switchboard in a company at Uran, near here, today.

The accident occurred in the Gas Turbine company at around 1630 hrs, police sources told UNI.

Four workers were fixing the switchboard, which they had repaired, when suddenly sparks flew from it, causing burn injuries to the four.

All the four have been admitted to a local hospital, where the condition of two is stated to be critical, while the other two have suffered burn injuries of around 30 to 40 per cent, the sources added.


Please Wait while comments are loading...