Bihar LRC recruitment 2019: Big vacancy announced, now apply for 6875 posts
Bihar LRC recruitment 2019: The Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Bihar has invited applications for several posts on its official website. A total of 6,875 jobs are on offer.
The application process for which has begun today and will conclude on March 31, 2019. andidates can apply through the application link given below. The last date for submitting applications is 01 April 2019.
Bihar LRC recruitment: Vacancy detail
Total - 6875
- Special Survey Amin - 4950
- Amin - 550
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer - 275
- Special Survey Kanoongo- 550
- Special Survey Clerk- 550
Eligibility Criteria for LRC Bihar Recruitment 2019 for 6875 posts
- Special Survey Kanungo-Candidates should have Diploma in Civil Engineering + 02 years of experience
- Amin- Candidates should have ITI in surveying.
- Special Survey Amin Posts-Candidates should have Engineering Diploma.
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer-Candidates should have Engineering Graduate.
- Special Survey Clerk-Candidates should have Graduate.
Age Limit: Candidates must be 18 years of age to apply for the job. For all jobs, the age limit is different, candidates can check respective posts before applying.
Bihar LRC recruitment: How to apply
- Visit the official website, lrc.bih.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link on the right corner 'Bihar special survey officer recruitment'
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on 'apply now' next to the post applying for
- Click on 'click here to register'
- Fill form, submit
- Log-in using registered id
- Fill form, upload documents