- #ChennaiStalin’s government offered high standard houses for Rs.70000
- #ChennaiTNPSC Jobs 2022: Check vacancy, eligibility and more
- #ChennaiState Government spends on education, but rights are with Union Government
- #ChennaiM.K.Stalin’s Regime ‘LIGHTENS’ the ray of Hope!
- #ChennaiUS, Indian companies driving technological innovation to new heights: US Consul General Chennai Judith Ravin
- #ChennaiKashi-Tamil Sangamam set to begin tomorrow
- Education ICAR AIEEA PG PhD Rank Cards 2022 Out: How to Download and Other Details
- Technology Redmi K60 Concept Renders Hint Possible Design; Triple Rear Cameras Expected
- Lifestyle 6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Contestants, Fans Call Out Azeem For Blowing His Own Trumpet
- Automobiles Mahindra-Owned Pininfarina's Battista Hypercar Claims 4 World Records - Quickest 0-100km/h Time Ever
- Sports It was a dream to get selected in Senior Team: Beauty Dungdung ahead of FIH Women’s Nations Cup
- Travel Most Trending Tips for Stress-Free Travel with Babies & Toddlers
- Finance 3 Multibagger Stocks From Building Materials Sector On Buy Call For 74% Likely Return, Buy: ICICI Securities
TVS Emerald Offers Limited Period 20:80 Flexi Payment Scheme for Home Buyers in Chennai
In a bid to help out home buyers, TVS Emerald is coming up with a scheme that will allow them to book a property by paying just 20 per cent of the total cost of the apartment.
Yes, it is now giving the option of paying 20 per cent of the amount now under the Builder Subvention Scheme at TVS Emerald Atrium, located near Perungalathur in Chennai.
TVS Emerald Atrium is the latest residential housing project by TVS Emerald, which is a part of the reputed TVS Group. Spread over 2.53 acres of land, it has got easy access to major IT parks, schools, hospitals and entertainment hubs.
It is a limited-time offer where buyers can book 2 and 3 BHK Apartments, the price of which starts from Rs 57 Lakh.
TVS Emerald is designed to offer customers not just apartments but well-planned living spaces that provide convenience, quality and luxury. Atrium has good features such as two acres of landscaped gardens and parks, a dedicated central atrium of 10,800 Sq.ft and excellent social infrastructure and connectivity to the city.
TVS Emerald Atrium is located within the 18-acre community of TVS Emerald and offers 2 and 3 BHK apartments in a Basement + Stilt + 8 Floor configuration.
Why You Should Buy an Apartment Here?
- Lively 18 Acre community with 500+ residents
- 2 Acres of Landscaped gardens & Parks
- Dedicated central atrium of 10800 Sq.ft.
- 75+ Project Amenities & Features
- Excellent social infrastructure and connectivity to city
- 5 Km from Perungalathur Railway Station
- 5 Km to Kilambakkam Bus Terminus
- 5 Km from Vandalur Junction
- 6 Schools within 5 Km radius
Walking/jogging track, yoga lawn, open amphi-theatre, half basketball court, skating rink, cricket pitch, commercial complex, children's play area, clubhouse - lounge, gym, multi-purpose hall, mini theatre, indoor play area, swimming pool, indoor badminton court and guest bedroom are the common facilities available at the TVS Emerald GreenAcres.
The other amenities include a herbal garden, outdoor gym, senior citizen area and toddler's play area. The project, which was launched in October 2021, is in the under-construction stage and will be available for possession in 2025. The project is located just 500 meters from Vandalur-Kelambakkam road.
Customers can book their dream home at a click of a button by just paying 5 Lacs Now of the total cost now and no need to opt for the home loan before 2024.
"At TVS Emerald, we uphold our founder's values by ensuring we complete our housing projects on time. We get them certified by international certification bodies, and maintain our projects with seamless aftercare after completion. We bring you the best homes by using world-class architects and top-quality building materials. These qualities are the foundation of the homes we build for you," the company states.
TVS Emerald is a part of the TVS Group that also owns TVS Motor Company, the third-largest two-wheeler maker in India. TV Sundaram lyengar founded the TVS in 1911.