Fire breaks out at a factory in Noida Sector 63

Posted By: PTI
Subscribe to Oneindia News
Noida, May 18: Major fire broke out due to short circuit at a factory on Sunday, fire department officials said.

The incident occurred at around 1.30 AM at a factory in Sector-63 area.

More than 15 fire tenders were pressed in operation and fire was brought under control in five hours, they said.

Firemen were still at the site extinguishing the fire. Plastic goods were manufactured at the unit and inflammable material was stocked in its premises, the officials said adding, short circuit was reported to be the cause of fire.

Exact loss was yet to be calculated. No casualties or loss of life was reported, they said.


Please Wait while comments are loading...