1. Kejriwal transferred nine senior administrative officers from their departments and set deadlines for delivering on important promises made by him and his party. The transferred officers included Delhi Jal Board CEO Debashree Mukherjee, Power Secretary RK Verma and Delhi Finance Secretary MM Kutty. The three were transferred to Delhi Transport Corporation, education department and social welfare department, respectively.
CM Kejriwal said the decisions on water and power will be taken by next week
2. The new chief minister met Delhi Police Commissioner BS Bassi and discussed ways to improve the law and order situation in the national capital, particularly the women's safety. Kejriwal had frequent meetings with police and administrative officers.
3. Kejriwal said that his government would announce on its promise of providing 700 litres of free water daily to all households in the city on Monday and that on the reduction of power tarriff on Tuesday or Wednesday.
4. Banning of red beacons on official cars in Delhi and also no PSO or escort vehicle for officials. It was also decided that security would be allowed on basis of emergency and the Delhi Cabinet would take the final call on the recipient of security.
5. BJP legislator Satya Prakash Rana met the AAP chief minister and told him that he has promised free water to households having provision for piped water but what is his plan for those who don't have such access.
6. Former BJP president Nitin Gadkari, whom Kejriwal had exposed last year on charges of corruption, alleged that an industrialist had brokered a deal between the AAP and Congress in government formation. Kejriwal hit back at Gadkari over the allegations, asking the latter to back his claim with evidence.