Narendra Modi is a goon & worthless, say Trinamool leaders

Posted By:
Subscribe to Oneindia News
Modi is a goon & worthless: Trinamool
Uttarpara (West Bengal), Nov 10: Leaders of the ruling Trinamool Congress (TMC) on Sunday attacked Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the harshest of terms at a workers' meeting in Uttarpara in Hooghly district of West Bengal, a report published in Bengali daily Bartaman said.

While state Urban Development Minister Firhad Hakim and TMC MP Kalyan Bandyopadhyay called Modi a goon while another minister of state Becharam Manna said Modi is an example of inefficiency.

The leaders also lashed out at the media besides the Opposition parties. Hakim said the media was working as an agent of the capitalists while Manna asked the party cadre to attack the BJP with sticks.

Hakim said the BJP got 30 per cent of the vote-share in the Lok Sabha election which means the rest 70 per cent did not support him. "A goon like Modi has become the PM. He said the prime minister has taken up the broom to clean up things. But he should clean his own mind first," Hakim said, adding that even moon has dark spots but not TMC supremo and the state's chief minister, Mamata Banerjee.

State Education Minister Partha Chatterjee said apart from the BJP, CPI(M) and Congress, the media is also the government's enemy. He asked the TMC supporters to work for the party and not harm its cause.

Oneindia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...