A brief look at what Rahul Gandhi said at Chittorgarh rally today
1. The BJP talks only about infrastructure like roads and airports in the name of development but it never speaks about the poor.
2. Roads and airports help in development but people also need help so that they can fly in an aeroplane.
3. The Congress also works for development but at the same time, it also serves the poor.
4. Gandhi said he often asks the BJP members in the Parliament as to why they oppose projects like the NREGA and Food Security Bill and in reply, the BJP says that the more the people are given such facilities, the more they become out of bounds.
5. The Congress provided the RTI and now anybody can question its decisions.
6. Poverty is a disadvantage that people find themselves in and the Congress will help them get out of it, unlike the BJP which wants them to find a way for themselves.
7. This country is for everyone - for the rich, the poor, the farmers, women & youth.
8. Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has done a commendable job in providing free medicine to the poor.
9. Those who fuel riots only think in the short term and how to grab power.