Video: Youth electrocuted when trying to charge mobile in China

Posted By:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Liuzhou (China), June 6: An 18-year-old man was electrocuted while trying to charge his mobile phone through a computer in an internet cafe in Liuzhou in Guangxi in China.

The tragedy was caught in the cafetaria's CCTV camera.

In the video above, it is seen that the youth was electrocuted in a short circuit the moment he connected the phone with the computer. When the man seated beside him tried to help him, another short circuit occurred. The injured youth was seen lying lifeless in his chair. According to local news reports, the youth died before being taken to hospital.


It was also suprising that nobody apart from the man who seated next came to the rescue of the youth.

Oneindia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...