OMG! Now intact lung found in KFC chicken meal
30-year-old Marc Nichollas was shocked when the premium chicken breast, which he had ordered, turned out to be a morbid-looking intact lung.
He had bought three-piece meal from a KFC outlet. He stated that he was feeling sick after chewing what he thought was a piece of chicken breast.
Speaking about the shocking incident, Nichollas was quoted as saying, "I was disgusted, it was absolutely vile."
However, KFC spokesperson overruled such reports stating that the scary-looking piece of tissue was probably a bit of harmless offal that wasn't thrown away.
This was not the first time when KFC landed in some controversy. Earlier a customer had claimed that he was served a fried rat, instead of a fried chicken.
However, several tests were done and it was proved that KFC did not serve "fried rat", instead it had served chicken.