- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- Lifestyle A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
“GODAVARI to flow in NORWALK, CT this Weekend”
The most popular brand of South Indian restaurants in the World "Godavari" is all set to flow to the city of Norwalk, CT this weekend on August 19, 2017.
With an amazing response for their recent outlet "Godavari Detroit", "Team" Godavari is now ready to open the second location in the state of Connecticut which is few miles away from Stamford, CT.
Godavari Brand is growing bigger and better every day by spreading its wings across the globe and by serving different varieties of South Indian dishes with authentic flavors.
Godavari Norwalk is a strategic location situated very close to I-95 and just a few miles away from the corporate hub of Stamford, CT.
"We have been craving for some good South Indian food and we heard Godavari is coming to Norwalk. It is going to be a great news to the entire Indian community in this area." Said Naresh Ramaswamy who lives in Stamford for more than 10 years now.
"We have been operating "Godavari" in Hartford and Rhode Island for a while now. It is a great feeling to open our second location in the state of Connecticut. We are also opening in Milford, CT very soon. Like we always say, "Team" Godavari is amazing with a passion towards Indian food and with high business values" said Teja Ravella, Owner of Godavari Norwalk and Hartford.
Godavari Norwalk will be opening with an astonishing lunch buffet with amazing entrees like "Arundati Alasanda Vada", "Karavepaku Mushroom Vepudu", "Galli Egg Pakodi", "Erra" Kodi Vepudu, "Bandar Bommidayala Pulusu", "Pataas" Liver (Goat)" and many more.
"We are venturing into many areas and rolling out new brands for different concepts. Spicy Salaa - The first South Indian food truck in Boston is one of those. We are a young team everyone below 30's. We have a long way to go. We are confident that we would be a trademark for great food and different concepts in the country" Says Jaswanth Reddy, COO of Godavari Group.
"Godavari Detroit is receiving amazing response and we have customers coming from Canada to eat in Godavari" says Rajesh, Owner of Godavari Detroit. Here is the Grand Opening trailer of Godavari Detroit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCDK3siTmdw
Come and Enjoy the Godavari's Delicacy in Norwalk this weekend.
Our Location Address:
480 Westport Ave,
Norwalk, CT - 06851.
For more details, please reach:
Abhi @ 215-992-2749
Thanks again.... Hope you all enjoy our cooking....
Press Note released by: Indian Clicks, LLC