New Delhi, Aug 20: The XAT 2019 online application process will begin today. More details regarding the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 are also available on the official website.
While the online application process would begin today, the last date to file the application is November 30. The examination will be conducted at various centres across the country on January 6 from 10 am to 1 pm. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam should apply for the same on xatonline.in.
Documents needed for XAT 2019:
- Scanned image of passport-size colour photograph against the white background. (200 x 230 pixels, 20-50 kb)
- Scanned image of a candidate's signature with a black pen on white paper (140 x 60 pixels, 10-20 kb)
How to apply for XAT 2019:
- Go to xatonline.in
- Click on the tab to "register online".
- Fill in your details in the fields provided.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and save a copy for further reference.