The West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 has begun and there are 161 sub inspector of excise posts vacant. You could apply on the official website.
The last date to apply for the post is March 4 2018.
There are total 161 posts to be filled through this recruitment. One of the compulsory requirements for recruitment is that the candidate must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali/Nepali. Candidates would be selected on the basis of a preliminary test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Combined Competitive Examination and Personality Test which will be conducted by the recruitment board.
- Last date to apply online: March 4, 2018 (till 5 pm)
- Modification of saved online applications: February 2, 2018 to March 4, 2018 (till 5 pm)
- Modification of saved online application (offline challan payment through UBI): February 2, 2018 to March 7, 2018 (till 5 pm)
- Reprint of submission receipt: February 2, 2018 to March 8, 2018 (till 5 pm)
West Bengal Police recruitment 2018: How to apply
- Go to wbprb.applythrunet.co.in.
- Click on' The Post of SI/LSI of Excise 2018'under On-Going Recruitment.
- Read the detailed instructions and then click on 'Apply Online'.
- Register as a new user and then complete the application process.