WBCHSE 12th HS Result declared, check merit list here
The WBCHSE 12th HS Result 2018 has been declared today. The results are available on the official website. Granthan Sengupta has secured first rank by scoring 99.02%, while Ritwik Kumar Sahu stood second by scoring 98.06%. The third position was shared by Timirbaran Biswas and Saswata Roy.
The overall pass percentage was 83.75%.
Other important stats regarding the results:
- 8.25 lakh students enrolled
- 8.09 lakh students appeared
- 6,63,516 students passed
According the council, West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education declared the WBCHSE HS or Higher Secondary or Class 12 results on Friday at 10 a.m. through a Press Conference at Rabindra Milan Mancha, 7th floor, Vidyasagar Bhavan of the Council. More than 8 lakh students have appeared for West Bengal Class 12 examinations. The results are now available on wbresults.nic.in and examresults.net.
West Bengal CHSE HS Result 2018 through SMS
- The West Bengal HS candidates may send SMS to 5676750 in following format and access their results:
- WB12 Roll No
- There is one more SMS service, the WB HS students may send the SMS to the number 58888, following this format:
- WB12 Roll No.
- The candidates may pre-register their roll no. and mobile no. on www.exametc.com to get the result free on SMS.
How to WBCHSE Results 2018:
- Go to wbresults.nic.in or examresults.net
- Click on the results link
- Enter required details
- View results
- Take a printout