UP: 13-year-old boy burnt to death while preparing noodle

Posted By: PTI
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Saharanpur, Oct 1: A 13-year-old boy was burnt to death after cooking gas leaked from a cylinder caught fire at his home in Rampur Kasba in this district, police said here on Sept 30.

The victim, Chhotu, was cooking noodle when the incident took place, Senior Superintendent of Police Jadgish Sharma said.


Hearing the victim's cry, neighbours rushed to his house and doused the flames.

Chhotu was alone at home when the incident took place, the SSP added.


Please Wait while comments are loading...