The UGC NET Notification 2018 has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The submission of online application form will begin from March 5, 2018. The last date for applying online is April 5, 2018. Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank) or through credit/debit card for UGC NET is April 6. CBSE will conduct UGC NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected Cities of Examination spread across the country.
CBSE will conduct UGC NET examination on July 8, 2018. The online registration process will be held on the official website of the exam: cbsenet.nic.in.
UGC NET Notification 2018: Important dates:
- Submission of online application form: March 5, 2018
- Last date for Applying Online: April 5, 2018.
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank) or through credit/debit card: April 5, 2018
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website: April 25, 2018 to May 1, 2018
- Date of Examination: July 8, 2018