Twisha Sharma’s Husband Samarth Singh Offers To Surrender As HC Orders Second Post-Mortem
The death case of Twisha Sharma has taken another major turn after her husband, Samarth Singh, informed the Madhya Pradesh High Court that he is ready to surrender before the authorities.

AI-generated summary, reviewed by editors
At the same time, the court has also ordered a second post-mortem examination of Twisha Sharma's body, raising fresh questions over the circumstances surrounding her death.
The case has drawn widespread attention after Twisha's family alleged foul play and accused her husband and in-laws of harassment and violence.
Samarth Singh Says He Is Ready To Surrender
During the hearing on Friday, Samarth Singh submitted before the High Court that he was willing to withdraw his anticipatory bail plea and surrender in the case.
However, he requested the court to direct the trial court to hear his regular bail application on the same day after surrendering.
The development comes amid increasing pressure in the investigation and growing public attention surrounding the case.
Twisha Sharma, who was originally from Noida, was found dead on May 12 at her matrimonial home in Bagh Mugalia Extension. She was in her 30s at the time of her death.
Family Alleged Assault And Foul Play
Soon after the incident, Twisha's family alleged that her death was not a simple suicide case and claimed there were several suspicious circumstances.
Family members pointed to injury marks found on her body and alleged that Twisha had earlier informed them that she was being assaulted by her husband. The allegations led to public outrage and demands for a deeper investigation into the matter.
High Court Orders Second Post-Mortem
In a significant development, the Madhya Pradesh High Court ordered a second post-mortem examination of Twisha Sharma's body.
According to reports, the procedure will now be conducted by a team of doctors from All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Justice Avanindra Kumar Singh clarified that the second post-mortem would take place in Bhopal itself. Special arrangements, including a flight for the AIIMS Delhi medical team, would reportedly be made to carry out the examination.
The court's decision came after Twisha's family raised concerns over the first autopsy report.
Questions Raised Over First Autopsy Report
The first post-mortem, conducted at AIIMS Bhopal, had concluded that Twisha Sharma died due to "antemortem hanging by ligature."
At the same time, the report also noted multiple simple injuries caused by blunt force on different parts of her body.
Twisha's family questioned the findings and alleged discrepancies in the first autopsy process.
Advocate Anurag Shrivastava, representing the family, said they approached the High Court because they were not satisfied with the earlier examination and wanted an independent and transparent review.
Lower Court Had Earlier Rejected Request
Just two days before the High Court's order, a lower court in Bhopal had rejected the family's request for a second post-mortem.
Judicial Magistrate First Class Anudita Gupta had stated that the court's conscience must be fully satisfied before ordering such a procedure. The magistrate also observed that minor procedural lapses alone were not enough to justify a re-post-mortem.
However, the High Court later decided that another examination was necessary in the interest of justice.
CBI Probe Recommended By Madhya Pradesh Government
The case has become even more serious after the Madhya Pradesh government recommended a CBI investigation into Twisha Sharma's death.
The state government has already given its consent for the Central Bureau of Investigation to take over the investigation.
Police earlier registered an FIR against Samarth Singh and Giribala Singh under various sections of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita and the Dowry Prohibition Act.
The charges include allegations related to cruelty and dowry harassment.
Investigation Continues Amid Public Attention
The Twisha Sharma case has triggered intense public discussion, especially after allegations made by her family regarding harassment, injury marks and possible evidence discrepancies.
With a second post-mortem now ordered and a CBI probe likely to begin soon, the investigation is expected to enter a crucial stage in the coming days.
Twisha's family continues to demand a fair and transparent inquiry, saying they want justice and complete accountability for her death.












Click it and Unblock the Notifications