- #AutoMumbai: Taxi, Autorickshaws fares to increase by Rs 3 from March 1
- #AutoAuto driver's quick-thinking helps woman deliver baby inside vehicle in Kota
- #AutoKarnataka bandh today: No Ola, Uber, autos, how to travel in Bengaluru today
- #AutoDelhi HC stays increase in auto fares by Kejriwal-led-AAP govt
- #AutoPregnant woman raped by auto driver in Gurgaon
- #AutoMeet Poonam Todi, daughter of auto driver who topped PCS-judicial exam 2016
- Movies Devoleena Bhattacharjee Wishes Shehnaaz Gill Fulfills All Dreams That Sidharth Shukla Saw For Her
- Sports Inzamam ul Haq undergoes angioplasty, former Pakistan captain stable after surgery
- Technology Top 10 Scanner Apps For Android 2021: Everything From Adobe Scan To Fast Scanner
- Finance Know The Regulations For Gold Export Business From India
- Automobiles Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
- Lifestyle 14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- Education Rajasthan BSTC Result 2021 Declared For Pre D.El.Ed Exam, Download At predeled.com
Ongoing epidemics have caused businesses to lose out on economic reasons. The auto business is affected equally or more. That, however, does not change the reality that industries have always tried to revitalize profits in various ways. Recently, we came across AutoForSure, founded by Sarthak Sharma and his roommate, Kushagra Kumar.
Sarthak Sharma and Kushagra Kumar, along with their studies, have launched AutoForSure - an independent booking platform and daily taxi for daily commute to people in their city. Similar to the name represented, it is a platform that ensures the availability of vehicles and drivers.
AutoForSure included collaborating with auto-rickshaws and taxi drivers, registering them on their platform after verifying their profiles, and background checks. These processes increased auto driver's viability and trustworthiness and provided work opportunities for the auto drivers struggling to get work during the pandemic.
AutoForSure is trying to transform the auto transport sector. Particularly concerning the safety of female passengers, AutoForSure also proves to create jobs for unemployed drivers, who are most affected by the epidemic. AutoForSure helps users find the nearest auto-rickshaw or taxi in their area.
They are trying to use digital payment options for all drivers within COVID-19, encouraging fewer transactions. In general, the tourism industry has lost out due to travel restrictions, including in and out of town. The stadium allowed people to contact nearby drivers to get them to their desired locations -AutoForSure assists with doing business in the already affected local tourism industry.
Upon asking what the future holds for AutoForSure, Sarthak Sharma added, "We are trying to develop a favorable ecosystem, where we hear and solve issues of our driver-partners and also focus on providing excellent service to users. We plan to expand our operations by the end of 2021 to more cities.
AutoForSure has already managed to convert 50% of trips to go digital and plan to convert 90%+ of transactions to digital, minimizing the cash usage. We are also helping driver-partners to open their bank accounts to process their online payment payouts.
In few areas, we're planning to go ahead and provide smartphones to our driver-partner who don't have access to one; but wants to work with us. Surely, COVID-19 has slowed down our operations; but AutoForSure managed to proceed with a steady plan."
Kushagra Kumar further added, "Due to ongoing pandemic, we make sure our driver-partners are vaccinated and safe. Safety of everyone remains our priority."
Sarthak Sharma completed his schooling at St. Paul School, New Delhi. In contrast, Kushagra Kumar completed his schooling at Centre Point School, Nagpur. Sarthak Sharma and Kushagra Kumar are currently pursuing engineering from the Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal.