Today one would get to witness a rare spectacle after 152 years. The Super Blue Blood Moon 2018 Lunar Eclipse will take place.
It would be a rear coincidence where three different phases of the moon will be visible in most parts of Asia, North America and Australia.
Many in the IT capital of India, Bengaluru would make a beeline to witness this spectacle. Here we give you the places from where you can witness the Super Blue Blood Moon 2018 in Bengaluru.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium will host a public event where telescopes will be set up. Breakthrough Science Society Karnataka has planned for public viewing events across Karnataka. They have arranged for telescopes with assistance from their volunteers.
Where to watch Super Blue Blood Moon 2018 in Bengaluru:
- Government Model Primary School, Attiguppe Bus Stand, Bengaluru
- Government Model School, 9th Main, Hosahalli, Vijayanagar, Bengaluru
- Donkana Field, Shankarnag Circle, Hanumantha Nagar, Bengaluru
- HMT grounds, RT Nagar, Bengaluru
- New Oxford Public School, Rajajinagar, Bhashyam Circle, Bengaluru
- KEB Quarters, Rajajinagar 3rd Block, Bengaluru
- JP Park, Mathikere, Bengaluru
- SBI Officers' Association Public School, SBI Colony, Basaveshwara Nagar, Bengaluru
- Priyadarshini Vidya Kendra School Grounds, 6th Main, Kengeri Satellite Town, Bengaluru
- High School Grounds, Davanagere
- Vidya Nidhi PU College Grounds, Raichur
- Opposite Central Bus Stand, Vijayapura
- SBR School Grounds, Kalaburagi
- Anjuman School, Dharwad
- Sri Vasavi Vidya Samsthe, Chitradurga
- Vidya Vilas Vidya Kendra, Chitradurga
- Vishwamanava Vasathi Shale, Chitradurga
- Shri. Nijalingappa Vidya Samsthe, Hosadurga
- Taralabalu Vidya Samsthe, Mysuru
- Sri Shakti Krupa, 2nd Cross, KEB Road, RV Colony, Tumkur