Street food vendor electrocuted in UP

Posted By: PTI
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Muzaffarnagar, Aug 7: A 25-year-old street food vendor was electrocuted when a high tension wire snapped and fell on him at Budhana town here, police said today.

The victim, Chintu, died on the spot after the incident when he was selling snacks at his stall last evening, SHO Arun Tyagi said.


In another incident, a three-year-old child drowned after he fell into a water tank at Kandhla town in Shamli district yesterday. According to his family, the minor who was playing in the house, was found dead in the tank.


Please Wait while comments are loading...