SSC SI CPO, Junior Engineer, CHSL 2016, CGL 2017 Results: Important dates
On August 30 the Staff Selection Commission released a status report on the results the commission. SSC is planning to declared the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2016 Tier-II results on October 25 as it was notified earlier. The Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination, 2017 Tier-I results would also be released in the same month as CHSL, exactly on October 31.
Process of result finalisation of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination 2015 would start after the receipt of the Court Order, the SSC results status.
SSC important dates:
- SI/CPO Examination, 2016 Final results: September 8, 2017
- SI/CPO Examination, 2017 Paper-I results: September 9, 2017, 2017
- Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination-2017 Paper-II: September 29, 2017
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination-2015
- Final Result: October 16, 2017
- Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2016 Tier-II: October 25, 2017
- Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 Tier-I: October 31, 2017
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination-2016 Paper-II: November 30, 2017