The SSC MTS Exam 2017 is being held between September 16 and October 31. The exam scheduled to be held in June was cancelled. The fresh exam for multi tasking (non technical) will be held in computer based mode.
- The SSC MTS Exam conducted on 30th April 2017, 14th May 2017 and 28th May 2017, 4th June 2017 and 11th June 2017 has been canceled.
- Fresh examinations are to be conducted online.
- Previously, the SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) was conducted offline through OMR sheets.
- The Reason for this Cancellation is due to Paper Leaks.
- The exam will take place from September 16th to October 31
- SSC Steno Grade 'C' and 'D'- September 11 to September 14
- SSC MTS Paper 1 2018: September 16 to October 31
A recently released notification pertaining to SSC MTS 2016 Exam Paper I in September 2017 has declared certain key details about the conduct of re-examination of SSC MTS 2016 Non-Technical Examination. The SSC MTS 2016 Exam Paper I exam pattern shall remain very much the same as per the previous notification of the exam before its cancellation.
The examination pattern of SSC MTS 2016 Exam Paper I involves a total time duration granted of 90 minutes to students to attempt fur sections of 25 questions each. Each question carrying two marks, the total marks of the SSC MTS 2016 Exam Paper I shall remain 200 while an additional time of total duration of 120 minutes is granted to the visually impaired & aspirants suffering from cerebral paralyses.
SSC MTS 2017 Exam, negative and maximum marks:
All the details and code of conduct of the SSC MTS 2016 Exam Paper I that remains the same. It is notified to the aspirants of the SSC MTS 2016 Exam in Sept 2017 that marking scheme of the exam shall also remain unchanged this time. There is no change in the maximum marks which is 200 for the candidates who aspire to appear for the SSC MTS 2016 Exam in Sept 2017 this year. Also, the marking scheme and policy of marks deduction as negative marks for attempting wrong, one-fourth of the allotted marks are deducted from each such attempt in the SSC MTS 2016 re-scheduled Exam.
Also, it is notified to candidates suffering from visual impairment & cerebral palsy to have 20 minutes per hour of additional compensatory time as a result of slowed down processing. As per the SSC latest notification 2017 pertaining to the SSC MTS 2016 Exam Paper 1 this year, the Computer Based Examination shall be re-conducted according to unchanged and aforementioned norms and code of conduct.