New Delhi, Aug 17: The SSC GD recruitment 2018 for Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles examination has started from today, August 17, 2018. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has re-started the online application submission process for the recruitment of 54,953 vacancies. The applications can be submitted till September 17 by 5 pm.
How to apply
Those willing to apply may do so at the official website, http://www.ssconline.nic.in. Application fee of Rs 100 has to be paid through SBI challan/ SBI net banking or by using visa, mastercard or maestro credit or debit card.
Total vacancies: 54,953
- BSF: Male (14436), female (16983)
- CISF: Male (180), female (200)
- CRPF: Male (19972), female (21566)
- SSB: Male (6521), female (8546)
- ITBP: Male (3507), female (4126)
- AR: Male (2311), female (3076)
- NIA: Male (8), female (8)
- SSF: Male (372), female (447)
Educational qualification: The aspirants should be matriculation or class 10th pass from a recognised board/ university.
- The age of the candidates should not exceed 23 years and should be minimum 18 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the norms.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100.
The examination will be conducted in computer based mode. It will consist of one objective type paper, containing 100 questions of 100 marks. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes. The paper will be divided in the following four parts:
- Part A: General Intelligence and Reasoning - 25 questions, 25 marks
- Part B: General Knowledge and General Awareness - 25 questions, 25 marks
- Part C: Elementary Mathematics - 25 questions, 25 marks
- Part D: English/ Hindi