SSC CGL, CHSL, JE 2017 exams results: Tentative dates
The results for SSC CGL, CHSL, JE 2017 exams are expected in June. The results once declared will be available on the official website.
The Staff Selection Commission, in a notification, has given tentative dates of results for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2017 Tier-II exam, the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2017 Tier-I exam, and the Junior Engineer (JE) for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract 2017 (Paper-II) examination. The results will be available on ssc.nic.in.
Tentative dates of the 2017 SSC exam results:
- CGL 217 Tier-II- June 8, 2018
- CHLS 2017 (Tier-I)-June 15, 2018
- JE 2017 (Paper-II)- June 22, 2018
How to check SSC CGL, CHSL and JE (Paper II) results:
- Go to ssc.nic.in
- Click on result
- Click on the link under the 'Result' column or section.
- Your results will be displayed
- Take a printout