SSC CGL 2018 notification, check vacancy, how to apply for 11 posts
The official SSC CGL 2018 notification has been released. The notification for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2018 examination has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on the official website.
The Tier I exams will be held from July 25 to August 20. The application must be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can submit the online application (including payment of fees through online method) only till June 4 (5pm). More details are available on ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL 2018: How to apply
- Log on to the official website ssconline.nic.in.
- On the homepage, choose "click here to apply"
- You'll be directed to a new page
- Fill up the online registration form
- Click on submit
- A registration ID and password will be provided
- After submission of the registration form, upload your latest colour photograph and signature in jpg format.
- Fill up the online application form.
- Pay the fees
- Take a printout
SSC CGL 2018: Vacancy details
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC