The Railway Ministry has launched a recruitment drive as part of the Railway Recruitment 2018.
The Railways has invited applications for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians at indianrailways.gov.in.
Currently, 26,502 posts are on offer according to the notification released by the Railway Recruitment Board. Interested candidates can visit the official website of RRB to fill the application form of the same that is available online only. Candidates need to make sure that they submit the complete application before 11.59 pm on March 5, 2018.
Candidates need to note that those aspirants who are waiting for the results of prescribed educational qualification should not apply. Mentioned below are the details that candidates need to keep in mind while filling up the form-
Railway Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- Recruitment process starts- February 3, 2018
- Last day for filling application- March 5, 2018 till 11.59 pm
- First stage Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during April and May 2018
- Dates for other stages of recruitment process shall be intimated through RRB's website
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories: Rs 500
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class: Rs 250
- Note: This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage
- There shall be two stages examination (First stage CBT and Second Stage CBT) common for ALP and Technician. In addition, candidates who have opted for ALP and qualified in Second Stage CBT have to undergo Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT). Marks will be normalized in all the stages of exam
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions
- There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer. There shall be no negative marking for Computer Based Aptitude Test.
Railway Recruitment 2018: How to apply:
- Go to indianrailways.gov.in
- Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CEN thoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the Link CEN01/2018 on the official websites of RRBs.
- Scanned documents JPEG format to be kept ready before filling the application
- Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions
- Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father's name along with other details
- On submitting registration form, the registration number and password shall be displayed to the candidate