Railway Recruitment 2018: How to apply for 1470 posts at indianrailways.gov.in, check details here
The Indian Railways has launched a recruitment drive as part of the Railway Recruitment 2018 to fill up 1470 vacancies. The Southern Railways and Western Railways both have invited eligible candidates to apply as soon as possible.
The Railways has invited applications for the post of Welder, Painter, Fitter, Electrician, R&AC, Medical Laboratory Technician at indianrailways.gov.in.
SOUTHERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT:
- - Applicants' age should be between 15 and 22 and 15 to 24 years depending on January 23, 2018.
- - Welder, Painter, Fitter, Electrician and R&AC: 15 to 22 Years
- - Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology, Pathology and Cardiology): 15 to 24 Years.
- - However, the upper age is relaxable up to 3 Years for OBC candidates, 5 Years for SC/ST candidates and 10 Years for Persons with disability (PH).
Railway Recruitment 2018: How to apply:
- Go to indianrailways.gov.in
- Applications should be in the prescribed printed form only which can be downloaded from the website www.sr.indian railways.gov.in
- A crossed Indian Postal order for Rs.100/- ( Rupees Hundred only) drawn not earlier than the date of issue of this notification (Not Refundable) drawn in favour of the WORKSHOP PERSONNEL OFFICER, CARRIAGE AND WAGON WORKS, SOUTHERN RAILWAY, PERAMBUR, CHENNAI - 600 023 and payable at CHENNAI should be enclosed along with filled in application towards Processing Fee. Applications without the processing fee, will be summarily rejected.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates are exempted from the payment of Processing Fee.
- Candidates should submit only one application irrespective of the number of trades/units applied for.
- Candidates shall apply only one category of Fresher category, Ex.ITI or MLT.
WESTERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT:
The Western Railways has also issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Station Master, Helper, and Supervisor and Other Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply soon as the last date to apply is February 14, 2018.
Candidates willing to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill in a total of 753 Junior Engineer and other vacancies must have completed Degree from any recognized University/ College. They should also possess an ITI Certificate in the relevant trade from any well known institute.
- - Minimum Age - 18 Years
- - Maximum Age - 24 Years
- - Age Relaxation: - SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Railway Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
Date for Submission of Application starts: - January 29, 2018
Date for Submission of Application ends: - February 14, 2018.
Railway Recruitment 2018: How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through the website www.indianrailways.gov.in by February 14, 2018.