PM Narendra Modi condoles loss of lives in Indonesian plane crash
New Delhi, June 30: Prime Minister Narendra Modi today condoled the loss of lives in an air crash in Indonesia and said his thoughts are with the families of the deceased.
"News of the plane crash in Indonesia is deeply unfortunate. My thoughts are with the families of the deceased & prayers with those injured," he tweeted.

News of the plane crash in Indonesia is deeply unfortunate. My thoughts are with the families of the deceased & prayers with those injured.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) June 30, 2015 The military said there were 12 crew on the plane which had been transporting military supplies to airbases.
PTI












Click it and Unblock the Notifications