For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
PM can’t look me in the eye, says Rahul Gandhi: Highlights
Rahul Gandhi Full Speech in Lok Sabha during No Confidence Motion | OneIndia News
New Delhi, July 20: Congress chief Rahul Gandhi launched a scathing attack on the BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his speech during the no-confidence motion in Lok Sabha.
Here are the highlights of Rahul Gandhi's speech in Lok Sabha:
- Rahul listed a number of 'jumlas' he claims Modi had lied about, adding the PM can't look him in the eye because he knows he has been deceitful.
- You are the victim of a 21st-century political weapon and and you are not the only one. The political weapon is called Jumla strike.
- 2 crore jobs per year was promised by PM Modi. But only 4 lakh jobs per year were created according to the govt's Labouur Bureau Data.
- Everybody understands and sees the amount of money which goes into the marketing of the Prime Minister of India
- China gives job to 50,000 youth in 1 day, India gives to 400.
- Farmers are being lured with the tall claims of MSP.
- Fuel prices are going up in India, since PM Narendra Modi has to fill the pockets of his industrialist 'friends'.
- When your minister talks of changing the constitution then its an attack on Ambedkar ji and an attack on India.
- Rahul Gandhi says opponents may hate him, call him "Pappu" but he has no anger, hatred against PM, BJP.
- PM Modi's GST has put income tax dept even in smallest of the stores, has badly affected business.
- No secrecy pact regarding Defence deal between India and France, confirmed Emmanuel Macron
- Nirmala Sitharaman and PM Modi should clarify to nation about the Rafale Deal.
- Women face gang-rapes, atrocities - this is the reputation India is building up these days
- When Dalits and tribals are lynched, PM Modi is silent
- A while ago when I went out, your own members shook my hands and congratulated me, said I spoke well. This feeling is within your leader, you and the entire country.
- A lot of people - the opposition and members of your own party - are going to defeat you in the coming elections.
- After an all out attack on BJP government , Rahul hugs PM Modi.
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Narendra Modi in Lok Sabha.