• search

NEET SS (Super Speciality) 2018 new pattern: Check here

By Vicky
Subscribe to Oneindia News
For Quick Alerts
Subscribe Now
For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS
For Daily Alerts

    The NEET SS (Super Speciality) 2018 exam has revealed a new pattern. The National Board of Exams confirmed that it would conducting the NEET SS 2018 based on a new pattern.

    NEET SS (Super Speciality) 2018 new pattern: Check here

    It would be conducted on a computer based platform in June 2018 in a single session.

    As per directions from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, a candidate can choose a maximum of two super specialty courses for which his/her broad specialty qualification is eligible, at the time of online submission of the application form.

    The patter of exam will have 40% of the questions shall be from the feeder broad specialty course and the remaining 60% shall be form the super specialty course selected by the candidate at the time online submission of application form.

    The NBE may also club super specialties in which the number of seats offered are less, and further details shall be notified in due course.

    The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) earlier released an official notification that said the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET-UG) 2018) will be conducted on May 6. The candidates can check the update in the official website cbseneet.nic.in. NEET is the common medical entrance test for the students to admit in MBBS and BDS courses.

    Earlier, the CBSE released a notification confirming that the syllabus of NEET 2018 remain unchanged and the syllabus is exactly the same it was for the previous NEET after reports of change in syllabus was doing rounds.

    "The syllabus of NEET (UG) 2018 will be exactly same as it was for NEET (UG) 2017. There is no change in the syllabus of NEET (UG) 2018."

    OneIndia News

    For Breaking News from Oneindia
    Get instant news updates throughout the day.

    X
    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more