NEET 2017: How to apply for minority quota seats between Aug 8 and 19
The admission to the minority quota seats will be done on the basis of the NEET 2017 scores. A portion of the MBBS/BDS seats in private self financing medical and dental colleges in Kerala having minority status have been earmarked for students belonging to the minority community.
These seats shall be filled up by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) from the students belonging to the respective minority communities based on inter-se merit during the second phase of counselling to the medical and allied courses scheduled to be conducted from August 8 to August 19.
NEET 2017: How to apply for minority quota seats:
- Log into the home page of the candidate through the link 'KEAM 2017-Candidate Portal' provided in the website cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Click the menu item 'Minority Quota' available therein.
- A list of community categories belonging to the Minority Community will be displayed.
- The criteria of eligibility, documents to be furnished for claiming Minority Quota are also displayed.
- Proforma of the Community Certificate to be submitted in respect of each community category is available for download against the community sub-category concerned.
- Candidates should obtain the community certificate from the religious/community office bearer in this downloaded proforma and should submit the same, along with the Minority/Community certificate obtained from Revenue Officials to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- The Government Order showing the availability of Minority Quota seats in such colleges, the details of Minority Community, the criteria for eligibility for such seats and the documents should be submitted as proof.
- The same can be submitted at cee-kerala.org.