• search
For Mumbai Updates
Allow Notification  

Mumbai University results 2017 delayed, 10 pc evaluation still remains

By Vicky
|

The Mumbai University results 2017 has been delayed again. So far 90 per cent of the answer sheets have been evaluated. Unless the remaining 10 per cent is completed, the results will not be declared. The Governor had set the deadline of Monday to declare the results, but it was not done.

Mumbai University results 2017 delayed, 10 pc evaluation still remains

90 per cent of the assessment has been completed, except for commerce and law. This delay has caused a great deal of distress to students who fear losing out on opportunities.

The students had seen some ray of hope when State Education Minister Vinod Tawde assured that the answer keys assessment via On-screen Marking (OSM)system is progressing and Mumbai University Results will be declared by July 31st, 2017. The Mumbai University Results 2017 delay has been primarily caused due to the transition in the mode of checking from manual to the online assessment process.

How to check Mumbai University UG results 2017:

  • Log in to mu.ac.in
  • Keep hall ticket/admit card handy
  • Enter registration details
  • Results once declared would be available
  • Download
  • Take a printout

OneIndia News

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more