- #HomesFreedom by Provident launches 'Habba daba Doo', India's biggest home buying festival
- #HomesNow find your dream home at an affordable price with Provident Freedom in Chennai
- #HomesShallow Indonesia earthquake kills 3, damages hundreds of homes
- #HomesVillagers turn ‘nomads’ in flood-hit Assam
- #HomesAssam villages, submerged in flood water for 1 month, wait for govt help
- #HomesJ&K police advises its personnel ‘to exercise extreme caution' while visiting homes
- Movies Deepika Padukone Talks About The Shift In Indian Cinema; Says 'There Is More Cross-Cultural Acceptance'
- Lifestyle Taking The Green & Clean Beauty Route: 8 Eco-Friendly Beauty Habits You Must Follow!
- Technology Vivo T2 5G Launch Likely On May 23: Features, Price, India Launch Date Tipped
- Sports ONE 157: Petchmorakot vs Vienot – The Fight Plan for Featherweight Muay Thai World Title
- Finance 3 Midcap Stocks To Buy For 33-38% Returns In The Next 1-Year
- Automobiles Tata Nexon EV Max Review — Real-World Range Test Reveals Nexon’s New Maxed Out Capabilities
- Education TANCET 2022 Result: Anna University To Announce Results In June Second Week. Check Dates And Other Details
- Travel 10 Wonderful Destinations In Madhya Pradesh You Must Visit
A home is not made out of just steel and wood. It is a place of belonging, a place where we rest, gather and make memories. Living a green, eco- friendly life is more than just a trending fad. So,if you are aiming to be one, MANA FORESTA, the first of its kind organic architecture, created in Sarjapur is actually the best choice.
For a better living environment, MANA FORESTA, a 14 storey tower is built with countless trees, shrubs, perennials, climbers and creepers. Hundreds of birds and butterflies are also likely to be housed here owing to the flora.
Each apartment has a private garden where you can lovingly grow the choicest of trees and plants. A place where one can lovingly watch all the plants change color with the season and all the birds and butterflies moving around freely.
The apartment is also designed in a way that it protects the interior living space against pollution, dust and noise and transport city dwellers to a different world.
In the times of global warming and high-risk of Covid 19, daylight, fresh air and greenery is not just 'nice to have', they are 'need to have'. This is what MANA FORESTA brings to you, a home that brings the outdoors to indoors.
The apartments not only reduce carbon footprints but bring down maintenance cost and utility bills. Thus eco-friendly homes or apartments are not only environment friendly but also saves your money.
Highlights of Mana Foresta:
- MANA FORESTA, India's first Vertical Forest Tower.
- 3 & 4 BHK Ultra Luxurious Apartments on Sarjapur Main Road, Close to Wipro Corporate Office, Starting from 1.76 Crore.
- A 14 Storey Vertical Forest Tower with Only 56 Ultra Luxurious Apartments
- Project consists of 225 Trees, 1000 Perennials, 2500 Shrubs & 350 Meters of Pots
- Mana Foresta has an Elegant design with a Sky Villa Concept
- Configuration - 3 BHK (2431 - 2592 Sq. ft.), 4 BHK (3060 - 3323 Sq. ft.)
- Landscaped Private Balconies for all Units, 50+ Lifestyle amenities
Rera No - PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/190525/002575