Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Result 2018 declared, 89.41 pc pass
The Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Result 2018 has been declared. The results are available on the official website.
- Number of Students: 17.51 lakh students
- Pass percentage: 89.41%
- Girls: 91.17%
- Boys: 87.27%
- Highest scoring district: Konkan with 96%
- Least scoring district: Nagpur with 85%
- Mumbai pass percentage 90.41%
- Pune pass percentage 92.08%
- Hard copy of marksheets will be distributed on 9th of June
- The Maharashtra HSC result 2018 was declared on May 30 2018.
The exams were conducted in March this year. The Maharashtra Board also asked the Students to not to believe result date being forwarded through whatsapp and social media.
According to a statement from Maharashtra Board, a total number of 17,51,353 students have registered for the annual Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or Class 10 Examination 2018 which began on March 1 and concluded on March 24. Out of the 17,51,353 students, 9,73,134 are boys and 7,78,219 are girls. SSC exams were held in 4657 centers across the Maharashtra.The results once declared will be available on mahresult.nic.in and examresults.net.
How to check Maharashtra SSC Result 2018:
- Go to mahresult.nic.in or examresults.net
- Click on relevant stream
- Enter required details
- View your results
- Take a printout