IIM CAT 2018: Important dates, fee structure and how to register
New Delhi, Aug 9: The IIM CAT 2018 registrations have begun. Candidates can register on the official website.
The last date for the registrations is 19th September, 2018. The Common Admission test (CAT) will be held at test centres across 147 cities. Candidates have been given an option to select four cities for test preferences. Indian Institute of Management shall allot candidates' first preference as far as possible. In other cases the management shall allot the nearest city available.
The IIM CAT admit cards will be made available at the official website from 24th of October till the date of exam. The IIM CAT 2018 is scheduled for 25th of November, 2018. The results may be declared in the second week of January 2019. More details will be available on iimcat.ac.in.
IIM CAT 2018: Important dates:
- Registration Begins - Wednesday, 8th August 2018
- Registration Ends - Wednesday, 19th September 2018, 5PM
- Download Admit Card - Wednesday, 24th October 2018 to 25th November 2018
- CAT 2018 Exam Date - Sunday, 25th November 2018
- CAT 2018 Results - Second week of January 2019
- CAT 2018 Score Validity - 31st December 2019
IIM CAT 2018 FEE STRUCTURE:
- Rs.1,900 for general and NC-OBC candidates
- Rs.950 for SC, ST and PwD candidates
- The final payment may include taxes and additional charges on the mode of payment.
How to register for IIM CAT 2018:
- Go to iimcat.ac.in
- Click on the 'New Candidate Registration' and then click on 'Register'
- A new page will open
- Fill the required infor mation.
- Generate an OTP
- You will get a confirmation on your mail or phone
- The mail and message will have your login id and password
- Fill in the IIM CAT 2018 application by logging in
- Take a printout