The IGNOU results Grade Card for December Term End exam has been released. The same is available on the official website.
IGNOU released the December term end exam result 2017 on 5 January 2018. The IGNOU grade card of marks have been published in three separate categories of BCA/MCA/MP/MPB, BDP/BA/B.COM/B.Sc./ASSO Programmes and Other Programmes.
Those who wish to apply for IGNOU results improvement will have to apply within six months from the date of issue of final grade/marks card. The fee for improvement exam is Rs. 750 per course. The grade card is available on ignou.ac.in.
How to download IGNOU results Grade Card for December Term End exam:
- Go to ignou.ac.in
- Click on the 'IGNOU declares Term End Result and Grade Card of December 2017 new' link on the home page.
- On next page open, choose any of your programme link as given below
- For BDP/BA/B.COM/B.Sc./ASSO Programmes
- For Other Programmes
- On the next page chose your programme
- Enter your 9 digit enrolment number
- View IGNOU Grade Card
- Take a printout