Instructions on how to fill the UPSC IFS (Main) Examination 2017 have been released. The instructions are available on the official website.
Candidates applying (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs 200. The fee should be paid either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Net Banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
(i)Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the screening and selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination.
(ii) Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates against the vacancies identified and reported for the Indian Forest Service Examination. More details are available on upsc.gov.in
"The Main Examination in the scheme of the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017 will be held from December 3, 2017."
How to fill the DAF:
- Log on to the official website upsc.gov.in
- Under 'what's new', click on 'DAF: Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017'
- A PDF file will open, containing instructions as well as DAF form
- Follow the instructions and fill in the same.
- The last date for filling up the DAF form is September 20 till 6 pm.
- Dispur (Guwahati)
- Port Blair