Tomorrow is the last date to apply for revaluation of the VTU Results 2017, CBCS, Non CBCS June-July exam.
VTU published the 7th and 8th semester non-CBCS BE and BTech results on September 1 while the 5th and 6th results were declared on next day, September 2. The last date for online filing of applications without penalty was September 9.
The last date for online filing of applications with penalty of Rs. 500 is September 13.
How to apply for VTU Revaluation For CBCS, Non-CBCS June-July Exams:
- VTU Results 2017: Revaluation For CBCS, Non-CBCS June-July Exams Starts, Apply Till September 9 @ Vtu.ac.in
- Go to iprexam.bir.vtu.ac.in for Bengaluru Region and to prexam.vtu.ac.in for Belagavi, Kalaburagi and Mysuru regions
- Choose Revaluation menu
- Use Departmental login Id and password to login
- The instructions for the submission of application are made available in the website
- Fee for Revaluation is Rs. 400/- per subject and for Photocopy is Rs.300/- per subject and Application Fee of Rs.20/- per candidate
- The fee collected by the students towards revaluation and photocopy of answer scripts shall be submitted to the Finance Officer, VTU Belagavi through RTGS, the VTU states.