How to apply for VITEEE 2018
How to apply for VITEEE 2018. Those students who wish to study engineering at the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) can now apply for the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2018 through the official website of the institute.
The last date to apply online for VITEEE 2018 is February 28, 2018. The students can edit or make changes in their application form until February 28, 2018. However, "the 'Edit' option will be made available only after completion of the online application form", said a notification on the website of the institute.
VITEEE-2018 is a common entrance test for admission into four-year B-Tech Programme in VIT. The eligible candidates can select the courses offered at VIT Vellore Campus, Chennai Campus, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP on the day of Counselling as per the merit and availability of admission seats. Students can apply online at www.vit.ac.in.
How to apply for How to apply for VITEEE 2018:
- Go to www.vit.ac.in or the direct page http://vtop2.vit.ac.in:8080/VITEEE/
- On the right side of the page, there is a registration box. You can use this to login once you have registered already, if not, click on "NEW APPLICANT" link given below the registration box.
- Fill all the required details such as your name, mobile number, email ID etc. Click on Register
- Once registered, you will require filling the online application form, upload supporting documents, your photo, signature etc.
- Pay the application fee Rs 1,150 (inclusive of GST) - for General Candidates.
- You will get an application no. which you can use for all your future correspondence.
- You can edit and update your details until February 28, 2018
- Take a printout